1/2 packet extra firm tofu cubed (water squeezed out)
1/2 bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
1/4 cup arugula
1/4 cup store bought crispy fried onions (optional)
Yogurt Mint Drizzle
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp mint chopped
Salt & pepper
Water to adjust consistency
1) Prepare the Inditwist Tikka Masala packet per the directions.
2) Mix in the yogurt & add lemon juice slowly per taste.
3) Add the cubed tofu to the tikka masala & marinade for 20-30 minutes.
4) Preheat the oven per the instructions on the pre-made pizza crust
5) Spread the marinade & tofu mixture as the base for the pizza
6) Add the bell peppers & corn
7) Cook the pizza per instructions on the packet
8) Remove the pizza from the oven
9) Add the arugula & the optional crispy fried onions
10) Lastly, drizzle on the yogurt mint sauce & enjoy!
Thanks to follower Reshma Desai for creating and sharing this recipe! Reshma is a busy working mom striving to feed her family quick, healthy, and delicious meals after a long day at work. She’s a clinical pharmacist by profession and shares delicious plant based & vegetarianrecipeson her instagram @ohsoresh.